What is included in the price?by Alexander on May 9th, 2013
Please refer to our Prices page for different tent options.
Wine Rides Pioneers
For guests bringing their own tents and camping equipment, the price of your trip includes full luggage transfers, exclusive camping on the vineyard with use of our camping showers and toilets. You will also receive a complimentary wine tasting. We also provide you with route maps and directions, and advice on which routes you may wish to take, with a guided tour on day 1. All of our routes are road routes.
All inclusive packages
- Modern tents: If you are a seasoned camper, you will feel right at home in our large modern tents. All we ask is that you provide your own sleeping bag.
- Bell tents: For those of you looking for something extra special, we offer bell tents – which are a bit more spacious and we will provide all of your bedding (let us know if you’d prefer a duvet to sleeping bags), and some cool camping decoration to add some fun and colour to your home for the weekend.
Whichever tent you chose, our prices are fully inclusive of the following:
- Wine tasting and tours on your arrival at both Sedlescombe and Carr Taylor vineyards
- Three course meal each evening
- Tent, with an air bed and pillows
- Camping toilets and shower facilities
- A guided tour on Day 1
- Picnic lunch on Day 1
- Snacks for your cycle tours
- Luggage transfers
- Route guidance and maps